Dude Digital Package
*1-hour session *3 outfit changes * 20 retouched high-resolution files via ftp link *Perfect for different looks, formal and casual.
ADD a printed book or calendar
Dude Private Package
*2-hour session *unlimited outfits * 30 retouched high-resolution files via FTP link *30 page printed 8x8 album *16 gig memory card with all the files
Prices include shoot on my location, other locations $50 extra.
- Shave as close as your appointment as possible if you have a close beard.
- If spray tanning make sure you do it at least 4 days in advance (it stains my white sheets).
- Try to wear clothes that are not too tight as they leave marks on the skin.
- Exfoliate your lips with your toothbrush in the morning, use chapstick, cracked lips are not photogenic.
- Trim bushes. 🙂
- If you have some chest hair, but not too much and your wife is not going to miss it, just shave it.
- I will apply primer and some foundation if needed to even out a bit your skin tone.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Dudes
1. What should I bring to the session? A full suit or dress shirt and pants, don't forget the tie and dress shoes (they might not end on the picture but you never know). Jeans white t-shirt, black t-shirt (V neck's preferred). Underwear: boxer shorts or briefs are a bit more flattering, but if you want to rock a thong, feel free. Also, anything uniform related 🙂
2. How long does the shoot last? About one hour. I powder your nose and use concealer if necessary.
3. Do you have an assistant? The shoot part it's just me, but there is always somebody at hand, either my husband or my neighbour are in the apartment but not in the set.
4. Can I bring a friend? Yes, just we will ask them to wait outside the room when we start shooting the ones on the bed. They can stay for the PG ones.
5. Do you do nudes? Yes, I can shoot you partially nude where there is a hint of the penis and if the pose works we can shoot fully nude but in a flaccid state or semi. I find it more tasteful and in general, women do.
6. What if my "semi" grows into a "fully"? I can either give you a minute to calm down or, if you'd like to incorporate it into the shoot, just slip your jeans back on because sometimes the idea of arousal under clothing is way sexier than being explicit. I am shooting from a feminine perspective and very few girls like "dick pic's".
7. But I've read somewhere that you do erotic photography, can you shoot me fully aroused? I'm sorry, but that love-documenting service is for couples only, and done via Erotic By Celeste. I do not shoot erotic photography for men. Fully nude, however, is fine. As long as you understand the difference we'll get along fine and you will end up with beautiful photos of you! But since it keeps getting requested, there is a package for you - click here for more info.
8. I am not exactly the model fit, can I still do nudes? Yes, we highlight the best parts and work around the others. My favourite set is the ones lying on the white sheets and these can be strategically places to showcase a nice butt, but hide the (fl)abs.
9. Do you describe/chastise during the shoot ? No. I direct the session as I would do a boudoir for women. I am looking out for your best angles. I do not follow scripts.
10. Do you help with posing? Why yes I do. I show you all you need to do. I look very butch doing it. The best thing you can do is practice your facial expression in front of a mirror. It feels silly, but you will feel silly here anyways.
11. How many files do I get? Digital... I kind of miss the good old glamour shot days that you had 16 shots and you had to choose your 5 best one from there. You blinked- you lost a frame. Nowadays, for each session I have about 300 files. Dang it. A lot of the images are similar so that just helps me decide on which one has a better focus. You have two options: I send you about 50 (depending on your package) so you can choose your top 20-30 for me to edit or you let me choose the best ones for you and you only see the final selections. Up to you.
12. What do you do with the other 250 files? If they did not make the cut for the best, I delete them - I need hard drive space. If you want them all - the private affair package includes all digital files for you to do as you wish.
13. How long till I see the proofs? Low season - meaning not too close to Xmas or valentine's day - you get a link of your proofs usually within 24-48 hrs. High season - when I have more than 3 bookings per day is about 3 days. I will let you know an estimate at the end of the session.
14. What is the extent of the retouching? Retouching includes:
- background - any cable - carpet piece - door knob
- skin smoothing- stretch marks, lumps, bumps, bruises, blemishes
- face- under eye area- skin and teeth brightening
- body- smoothing extra skin, aka the "roll"
- a bit muscle on shoulders (light touch, no justin beaver look)
I tend to have a light touch. It is still you but a bit enhanced. You can request more retouching after you see them.
15. Can we print a calendar instead of a book? Yes, the only tip instead of bringing 3 outfits, think of a theme. I like the 4 seasons so bring a winter, fall, summer and spring outfit or element.
16. I am nervous, can I bring some alcohol? Yes, wine and beer is ok. Wine try to choose white so it doesn't stain. Or a flask with your alcohol I do not judge. Please don't bring anything else. (And I like beer too)