Tips for a great headshot
1. Wear solid colours, avoid patterns and specially thin stripes. White, gray, black, blue and red are very flattering.
2. Bring a couple of tops or jackets you can easily change, example a black camisole with a white blouse and jacket - you can mix around.
3. For women, natural makeup but highlight eyes with mascara and eyeliner, keep shades neutral. Do wear blush and lipstick for definition. For men, chapstick if you have dry lips and a tissue if you have oily skin.
4. Hair, natural, nothing too elaborate.
You are in good hands 🙂 I promise to watch out for the good angles and no double chins.
What a great headshot is used for:
- Linkedin profile
- Work email (outlook now has those icons like gmail)
- Professional website
Please do not crop a person! I know you look awesome on that wedding you went to, but noooooooo.
* 45 minute session *2 top changes (one formal one casual) * 7 retouched high resolution files via ftp link * choose from 30