You can do a mix of boudoir/pin-up for your calendar.
+ Prepare your outfits carefully. From fully dressed to underwear. Make sure everything goes. For example, bring a fifties looking dress, with the lingerie stockings and shoes. We will take pictures of the whole outfit and go from there.
+ Choose a theme.
- Fifties pin-up or sixties for that matter
- sailor, military (police or anything uniform) cowgirl
- sexy secretary (or sexy librarian)
- playboy bunny
- singer (like jessica rabbit?) Sexy long dress
- house wife (sexy dress, apron) - or nightie
- beach (bathing suit, sunglasses, hat)
- 4 seasons" winter (a nice coat - dress- sweater ) fall (tweed - boots scarves) summer (shorts or bathing suit) spring (light dresses)
The main difference between boudoir and pinup is the retro styling and the attitude. While boudoir is more casual and less posed, pin up is all about eye contact, the pose and the makeup and hair.
To get some cool costumes online click here. Holy sexy costumes. I don't think these are to go out in!
* 1 hr. boudoir session *4 outfit changes * Make up application * 13 retouched high res. files via ftp link *13 page calendar
Pinup and Boudoir Calendar
* 1 hr. boudoir session *6 outfit changes * Make up application * 25 retouched high res. files via ftp link *13 page calendar