How do I book a session?
Full payment is required to book a spot. Methods are credit card, paypal payment page or email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose the time you prefer and then send payment, if payment has not been sent within 72 hours spot will be made available for next person.
What do I bring to the session?
One full outfit - dress or shirt and blouse - that you can undress from, this one will include the lingerie you are wearing underneath. From that outfit we will do some under the white sheets, they look great.
What is included in my package?
Mini Makeup application (must come with hair photo ready) (20 minutes with fake eyelashes), 7 edited high res files.
What kind of makeup application?
For time purposes, please come with your normal makeup on. If you do not wear any normally wear mascara. I will do a "light" smokey eye to make eyes pop and add fake eyelashes. The rest of the face will be neutral (photography ready)
What is the best hairstyle to wear?
"Next day" hair is the best. Blow dry the day before, and with a large curling iron add some waves the day off. We are aiming for Victoria secret waves. A good tip, if you have soft straight hair, is to go to pinterest and check out the overnight waves.
How long is the shoot?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time. We will have 20-30 minutes to do your makeup and 45 minutes to shoot. We are aiming for a total of 90 minutes max. Please note that if you are late it will cut your shoot short. Bookings are set for at 1 per hour.
If your booking time is 11 am, please be there for 10:40, change into full outfit, and be ready for makeup application. Your shoot will start promptly at 11: 20
Will there be other women there?
Yes, this is an open studio space, with a corner makeup area and a closed changing room. It is very important for us to let you know that this is a women only set. No men will be allowed to accompany a person during the shoot. While you are getting your makeup done there will be someone shooting, so please keep that in mind when you are booking. If privacy is an issue for you, please book another package.
We will not post full images of the session, the only ones we will post are images that you can't be recognized.
Terms and conditions
Please read these boring things
If you have any questions we are happy to answer them.
- For Marathon's booking is accepted when paid in full $250
- Marlen James, Melissa Aquino and Linda Arki book strictly on a first come, first serve basis
- Booking- Accepted methods of payment include: Credit Card (with Paypal) http://www.marlenjames.com/payment and Interac e-Transfer
- HST is included in your packaging
- Marlen James needs 72 hours notice to reschedule an appointment.
- Your deposit will be transferred to the next available boudoir marathon.
- If you need to reschedule the same day, an admin $50 fee will be applied to your deposit to cover costs.
Cancellation Terms - If you cancel your booking:
- To receive a refund of your deposit - Marlen James needs one week notice from the date of the marathon. The full amount will be refunded.
If we are obliged to cancel or reschedule your booking:
- All efforts will be made to come to another date agreement, if not a full refund will be issued for the amount of the deposit only.
The client agrees to hold harmless Marlen James, Melissa Aquino and Linda Arki from any liability from allergic reactions, injuries, losses, damage, costs, claims and actions that may occur to a client during a photo session.
Next one First week of November 2017 TBA
You can book with your credit card with this form (just click on required slot, or email me if you prefer email money transfer or paypal 🙂
136 Kingston RD APT 303